CBSE 2015 result...........class 12 and class 10

CBSE class 12th results are usually announced in last week of May or early June. The CBSE results are announced for the 12th standard examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Expected date is 20 March.

This time the CBSE 10th Results for 2015 will be announced on May 15. Students can be accessed it from many portals dedicated to the announcement of CBSE 10th results in 2015. The results are usually on a 10 point scale and a combination of the student’s performance in the school internal exams and the external boards. This year the CBSE 10th results will be of relevance to any student looking to decide on the stream to opt for in 2015.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Ah! I can relate to the tension that students go through while waiting for their CBSE exam results. I have been through this situation but I’ve fun memories of those times. The times when I used to procrastinate my work, skip classes, and used to Hire Someone To Do My Online Class on my behalf.

    ReplyDelete